Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, April 06, 2013

The Easter Bunny Hopped...

 
 

From the Mall...

 

...To Grandma's House

 
Here is Katelyn's Easter Basket! She was really surprised to see all her Springtime Goodies! Her biggest surprise were Tinker Bell Skates with knee pads and a Fish Helmet. She also got bubbles, a kite, sunglasses, a Color Wonder coloring pad, a pinwheel, and several puzzles.

2 comments:

  1. I love how jam packed her Easter basket was! haha She is such a happy little girl! Are you guys planning to have any more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I kept saying- "Not too much. Not too much." Well, at least I really didn't get her any candy. =/
      Ohhhh...more?? People actually survive having more??? J/K (obviously - you're alive and so is my mom. - Not funny, I get it.) We'll have to wait and see what the future stores. I'm making no promises either way at this point in time- lol!

      Delete