Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, April 06, 2013

Hello Orlando!

Matthew turned SIX (6) - and we were lucky enough to get to spend his birthday with him at Universal Studios. Katelyn and I flew to Orlando on Monday. We met with Momma West who's flight arrived fifteen minutes after ours, and took a taxi to the hotel, and then in the early morning we headed to the park to meet with Thom, Heidi, Matthew, and Andrew. It was such a blast! I wish I would have taken more photos, but I was having too much fun!

Wednesday night after work Chris flew in to Orlando, and he was such a trooper! He got in late, and then woke up early to meet for a "Birthday Breakfast Surprise" for Matthew, and then spent the day at the Park.

Here are the few pictures I took:














1 comment: