Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Dead Ever After: The Final Sookie

I know, I know! I said I wasn't going to read anymore of the Sookie novels, but since this is the LAST one of the series I just HAD to get that closure. I'm NOT going to be giving away any spoilers here, but I will admit that Mrs. Harris has got her stride back with this one. The writing was so much better than the last couple books, and Sookie does more than spend 200 pages checking her mail and being angry.
 
Annnd....as a personal bonus: It ends exactly the way I wanted!!! So, if you know which guy/vamp/shifter/fairy/part-demon is Sookie's life that I've been rooting for then I guess I spoiled it for you, but if you don't know... =)
 
If you were a fan at any point in time then go pick up a copy of this one, and get your Sookie closure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment