Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SI Museum (Pt.1)

Hehe, lookie who finally made it this way for a visit! (Thanks Scentsy Convention!)
 
Heidi and Andrew made pancakes...Heidi showed him the box of mix and he was excited...she started making them and he asks, "what's that?"...and he was not a fan of them, frozen pancakes it is for you, little buddy. =)

"Katelyn- you're going to miss the train!"

Thom: "I sure hope I don't look silly."

On the train going to Chicago.

Hmm...wonder what she wants that it's worth pulling out the puppy dog eyes for...?



I think they are the cutest little cousin couple around!





The boys had their hands in the air saying, "save me, save me", so Katelyn did the same thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment