Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I love Freezer Cooking

I love freezer cooking, because I love that when Chris calls to tell me he has a business dinner to attend, I don't have to prep dinner during K's nap...because I can just reach in the deep freeze and grab something with no work...it's like a day off.
 
This is one of 4 pizzas I made earlier this month.  cooked one fresh, and froze the other three. I use a simple dough recipe (always, always, always add honey though)...and then bake it plain. I cook my sausage on the stove, mix a batch of spaghetti sauce, and top them all our favorite toppings. Freeze them, and then wrap them nice and tight in some plastic wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment