Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, January 10, 2014

A growth spurt, maybe?



Ah, how I bet Katelyn wishes she had her own Chef Ramsay, but instead she has me to help her cook some tasty scrambled eggs in the mornings. Yes, the two year old makes her own scrambled eggs, and I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but the girl can crack an egg like an expert. (I'll try to remember to record it.)

Anyway, this is more of a record of what her daily breakfast has consisted of lately...

Scrambled Eggs (2)
English Muffin with Blackberry Jam (half)
Full "me" sized bowl of cereal with milk.
Half a bowl of dry cereal.
Granola Bar
Half an apple
3-4 Kiwi slices
 
I'm hoping it's a growth spurt, because the girl is eating us out of house and home, and still weighs less then 22 pounds!

Oh....and anywhere from a few bites to a full side dish sized bowl of oatmeal.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment