Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, January 03, 2014

Gatlinburg +

This is the cabin we rented. It is "Forest Walk" from Mt. Laurel Chalets. We loved it...well, everything but the drive up the mountain (which we would not have made if there was any amount of snow on the ground.)

Hanging with Papa at Ober Gatlinburg. The cabin is only a few minutes drive away, so we drove up instead of driving down the mountain just to ride back up.


Crusin' the Smokey Park and we spotted a bear!

Traditional family picture! (I think I may actually be in the same sweatshirt I wore in the 2012 picture...how sad is that?)

Mountain pit stop...I love the mountains!

Another pit stop. Love this waterfall. We got our picture here last year with Victoria.

Caught them taking a selfie!

Hot tub!! (Don't worry we turned the heat low for miss K...but now that I've read a bit on hot tubs...I might have a hard time getting in another one....who knows, I love them so much though. (Perhaps a purchase is in the future?)


Singing Happy Birthday to papa.

So much fun.

K found herself some wheels.

Making GB men.

Helping grandma cook dinner.

Santa came!

I'll keep this one.

Dancing.

Showing off her rain boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment