Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, May 14, 2007





We be Bizzy.





I went to the grocery for the weeks food last week. We had some yummy home cooked meals including Tuna Casserole, Potato and Beef ...some hamburger helper lasagna... :) ... Chicken Salad, fresh pineapple chunks which I cut myself and delicious hamburgers on the grill. and Chris enjoyed some cranberries in his salads.

Today I bought stuff to make Meatloaf, Chicken and rice, fresh fruits with my special dipping sauce i make (so it's Jamie's recipe- i make it well!) I bought pie and pie filling stuff, I bought some ice cream and Chris will be making his newly famous chicken pot pie tasting stuff that is no chicken pot pie (I know I'm a dork)

We only make three meals a week because that is all the nights we are home together but everything we make re-heats really well!






Yesterday we spent no time with our mom's on Mothers day but I had pizza shack for the first time for lunch on Sunday! I loved the toppings, not so thrilled about the crust though- too crunchy thick.


and dad stopped by and we went out to eat at Greeks pizza and then we went to chuck e cheese- played some games and then went to go watch DELTA FARCE with Larry the cable guy--and I hate stupid movies, but this one was actually FUNNY!



Chris mowed the yard on Saturday! He is learning so quickly! We are still waiting on hearing from the new job for him. we are hoping to take a long weekend and visit Matthew sometime soon! It's so hard with him being so far away...but We luv ya Matthew even though we haven't come to see you yet- we want to!



I ordered some new shirts from Victoria's Secret.com check them out!
I got this one in Paradise Pink
I got one similar to this one with wider lace straps-

It's like a hot pink/hot Orange color if that makes sense?


I got this one in Brandied Peach - it's lovely!

This one i got in this color- fairway green!

Friday of this week I got so so sick! Like I was trying to get it off all week to go to the mother's daughters banquet in danville and no one could switch with me. Then I couldn't sleep at all Thursday night and had a 101.4 temp on Friday morning. I finally went to the convenience care because it was hard to swallow and the doc said i have strep throat and I was in so much pain from my back that i went to the chiropractor and it didn't help! I tried to make it to work, in fact if I was working here at my home store, I would have been there despite the pain. But I couldn't drive and there was no way I was going to make it to to the other store.

Chris also took the jet-ski out on friday night with mitch and his son. They had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment