Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Welp, Brent and Amanda's LePeep radar was working in full speed this Saturday. Again, they called as we were walking in to eat some 'peep'. They had information on the vacation this october, but we know it was the 'peep radar' going off. The Cinnamonster is so delicious!

I work all week in muncie this week, of course it had to be the week when gas prices are at an alltime high! But I do get paid for mileage but the company sucks at paying it in a timely manner. I can't get my expense report singed until O (muuncie manager) gets back from vacation and then I have to wait another week to send it in to the home office, then it will be several weeks before they get my check to me.

We are certainly positive about Chris' new job so we are getting our game plan ready. I may need to stay here and work until the house sells while Chris stays up there. This will really suck and not to mention the financial burden of everything. But hopefully the house sells quickly.

Now. I'm off to go to the grocery! We won't have any nights but tonight and Tuesday night together since I close the rest of the week. I am trying to get to close tuesday and have friday off for the mothers daughters banquet in danville. I requested it off at my home store but forgot to request it off in muncie. Hopefully the closing coordinator will switch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment