Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yeah, I'm on a posting kick this morning!

Sunday May 20th!


Chris and I were sitting around the house, well I was- he was out mowing- when I got this bright light going off in my head to surprise him and go fishing. I couldn't find any poles (which I knew we didn't have) so I thought let's go golfing. I found a golf place in Logansport but it was too far of a drive and Chris really wanted to race the Go-Karts.
So instead we made our way to the Family Fun Center and passed on the go-karts to play putt-putt! Chris says I won by one stroke...but if you do the math on the card, he won. But that's okay- I'm a semi-cool loser.



After putt-putt we hit the batting cages! Check us out!


We hit 120 balls between the two of us and man oh man were we ever so sore the next day. Both of us had to hold our rib cages that next morning!



Check Out The photos Here!
movies on the Video Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment