Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Can I get a...





OH YEAH! I got the job at National City. So It will be Part-Time there and Part-Time Chuck E until they find somebody to replace me. Then it's all PT work and hopefully Full-time school in January. You just may have noticed the picture at the top here...:) That is my birthday card from Mom and Dad West! :) Inside it says, "See, There are things more frightening than having another Birthday.




The Card above is from Brent, Amanda and Makenna. Thanks guys!


If you can't guess who gave me this one, then you need some help. :) Love you too!

Chris and I just got back from Outback where we shared a bloomin' Onion and a 19ounce steak. It was YUMMY! I worked the whole day 10-8. Tomorrow I work 1-cl. My first class starts Monday and I start working at National City Monday morning. Then my schedule gets crazy! I'm training at the bank in the mornings until 12:45 and then I am 1 - close at chuck e tuesday, wednesday thursday I am at the bank till 3 then at class by 4 back to the crazy days.

This weekend Chris and I have COLTS TICKETS! 13 ROWS FROM the Field! We are going to meet my mom and Grandma there. It's preseason so the tickets were only 40 bucks each!

Chris is working hard! He is up to recieving more than 70 emails a day that require a response. He's been working all week at the hotel and tomorrow he is going to look for us a rental house. We have to be moving on out next week. So hopefully something he likes is available. We are trying to get something close to the school and to work for both of us. Sullair pays for Chris' school so we are hoping that next semester he'll be settled in enough to where he can take a class or two.

Welp, it's late and I am off bed. Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment