Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Proving Once Again, There is More Than Corn in Indiana...

Tuesday Morning I went to my interview at National City. I think it went alright, but again- it's waiting to see if they call again.



After that Chris and I went to Subway for Lunch and then I headed off to Indiana Beach to meet up with the girls and mom. We had a blast. The girls behaved and got along- no arguing! It was great. Rachel was dissappointed that she didn't get to do the waterpark but it closed at 6- we thought it closed at 8. The weather was great. I was in rain more than 1/2 of trip and thought it was gonna be a bust. Thankfully the storm moved on and it was a nice warm day with a cooler breeze- also the rain scared away a lot of people- We were walking right up to rides and jumping on!


No comments:

Post a Comment