Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blessings, blessings

Hey- What's Up? The Lord has blessed us and with no minute to spare! Tonight (WED) is litterally our last night in the hotel- we were going to pay for 2 more nights but it was already booked up for the following nights. So we thought- hey lets find a house to rent that is ready to move in. We went tonight to look at this beautiful house 3 blocks from the lake- (not so good in the winter time!) but we wasn't able to make it tonight like he said. Then Chris called the Realtor we've been working with - Jane- and she said her tenant just moved out this morning if we wanted to stay there for a while. She showed it to us- huge apartment! Basically a house like our current house, but seperated into apartments. The entire first floor is ours. :)


I start at national city tomorrow. I went in on monday but my background check wasn't done yet so I had to go home. But I guess I haven't broken any laws because they called and asked me to job shadow Thursday! Yeah!

I had my Spanish class on Monday night! It's crazy- the instructor does not speak english very well- and so he's telling us stories and it's taking 30 minutes to get one portion of the story then he can't figure out how to say it in english so he finishes it in spanish then asks if we understand. I don't even think he realizes he is speaking spanish at that point! He gave us a lot of homework and said there will be a quiz next week over chapter one. My Education class starts tomorrow. I still have to check on my math class. It's online so i need to open my email once and a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment