Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

This week has been a busy one! But I finally got pictures from Dancing with the Stars and the Diamond Hunting vacation! They will be posted next week.
+
I'm still getting all the crappy schedules at work but I did however get to meet my new District Manager and I did tell him to keep searching for the managers position because come winter- if not sooner- I probably won't be working there and he ws cool with it, but said he'd rather me just go part-time hourly as a coordinator. Then I could help out as much or as little I wanted too.
+
Chris is searching for a spanish-speaking tehnician still. + YUMMY! My ever so loving husband just brought me a toasted bagel with Strawberry cream cheese from the hotel lobby!
+
I took an online test for National City bank. I don't think I did too well though! So I guess we will wait and see if they call me again or not. It's a part-time teller postition that will allow me to get over to Michigan City and I can take another class this semester if that works out!
+
Most important: Yesterday was our anniversary! Three Years! Whoo! Now we are going to book our return trip to Sandals for next year while it is 55% off and they are giving a $250 credit if you have to purchase a passport for your trip.

We'll get to visit with both dads today! Darrell is here in South Bend and going to Kokomo with us today. My dad is bringing Casi and the Boys to the house in kokomo today also because I miss them terribly.
+
Hopefully we will run into Makenna this next weekend but I think we are going to be passing her along the way. They are going to Chicago and we will be coming from Chicago! Last time we were in Champaign they were in Canada. :(
+
Well, I am on my way to Kokomo because Robin (Assistant Manager) is on vacation so I am working for her Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Gotta go-

No comments:

Post a Comment