Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Supercross Again!

Chris and I just bought our super cross tickets for next March! We are in the 6Th row this time. An the price was only $5 more than my last expense check from Chuck! So it's like they were free! :)
+
Nothing really has been going on lately. Casi and Shane took the boys to Cedars Point this weekend. They invited us but I have to work.
+
Chris went to the beach with Mitch from Brehob and then they all went down the beach to meet up with Chris' new boss, John. Chris was excited to learn how to body surf and had a great day. He says the camp grounds were jammed, packed full. He'd also like to try to the water park at some point. The beach reminded him of the North Carolina trip last year. The waves were huge and the sand was soft.
+
I'm going back to kokomo for three days so Robin can take a vacation week with her grandchildren. I hope I don't freak out staying at the house by myself- although Kristina may come stay with me or my mom said she might if I need her to.
+
Well, I'm off to sleep- got another mid shift tomorrow. Next week really blows I work close, close, close mid, mid. Thursday my new District manager is coming for a visit and I have to leave at 5pm for a doctors appointment! That's gonna look real great! But my schedule was 7-5 when I made my appointment which is at 5:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment