Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sorry about the Lack of Updates!

Hey all! I'm sorry about the lack of updates but we are in transititon for our move. Living in the hotel, going on vacation and then to PA for the Family Reunion. I am at the Library posting this now.

Chris and I will be posting a bit about what these past weeks have been all about. I have a great vacation story to tell and he has some awesome work tales, along with all the Beirne Family fun to chat up.

I do want to let everyone know that I left work for two hour yesterday and Chris and I cried ourselves to sleep last night and then cried again this morning as our dog BoJack died. We had him on his chain for the weekend when we left for PA and planned on getting him Sunday night. But we were tired so we stayed in South Bend. Chris was to go get him Monday night, but work had plans for him to do a conference call to Asia that night at 730. I asked my mom to go get him Tuesday and when she and my dad got there he was dead. They said he broke his chain and got hit by a car. Geez- I'm starting to cry in the library- this is so hard! Our neighbor said he was on his chain Saturday so our laziness to go, Sunday we could of prevented this and it is eating us up.

No comments:

Post a Comment