Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Finally Some PIctures!

WHAZZZZUP? So My mom still has yet to send me the pictures from both vacation for diamond hunting and dancing with the stars. But I can't wait to go to the boat here in Michigan City and check out those slot machines.


+




So We're still house hunting. We've decided that getting a good house in a good neighborhood for what we want to pay is not possible. So we are looking more outside the area and toying with the thought of paying a few couple thousand more. Okay maybe just a couple more if needed. But I am not finding anything so this may be a very depressing fact that we have to consider.


+




Monday I was waiting in Michigan City to go house hunting with Chris and Jane so I decided to waste some time at the library and then I decided to go to the ZOO- BY MYSELF! Yes, all by myself. I went, I paid, I had a lovely time just strolling next to the grizzlies bears, being followed by a peacock and turning into a building to find myself literally just inches away from the face of a Siberian Tiger- luckily he was friendly, there was a small fence between us that he easily could have snapped in half if he wanted too, and no one was around to witness my heart jumping out of my chest as I quickly ran out whispering out loud to myself how close I just came to dieing. Those things are pretty intimidating when the there is no rope netting between you and him. Seriously though I've never seen one that close before and I have to say- IT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous animals.


+


I heard that the Zoo had gotten rid of all the big animals such as the Giraffe's and the elephants but a baby bobcat and a baby zebra were both born on July 7Th so they were neat to see. lots of farm animals and who knew Ostriches were so fricken huge!??!


+


Here are some pictures of my trip to the Zoo, sorry I had an old crappy camera I think it was one of the first digital cameras to be produced and sold to consumers for everyday use- it's bad...




No comments:

Post a Comment