Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, September 07, 2007

...Hey!...Check it Out...

Lots of stuff to share...

First things first- I am now a National City employee and in two weeks- I will no longer be a CEC Manager. I'm sad- but happy all in the same. I even hope a little that the General Manager at CEC won't make me really complete the two weeks, though if asks me if I want to- you know I'll say yes- even though I don't.

Today (Friday) is my last day of training. Next week I will be in the branch with my 'sponsor' running some real transactions. And it's only 20 hours a week- So January will totally be a heavier load of a semester!

************************************
*************************************
************************************

School is going all right. Between last week and this week I had serious issues trying to find time to get my homework done. However waking up at 3:30-4:00 am every morning is a nice alternative. The only class I've had any problems in is my math class because I still yet to figure out how he is breaking up the classes for the homework and quizzes and due dates are only posted once you open the homework envelope that you can only open once. Perhaps I should email him and ask him if I am just looking in the wrong spot- of if he can send me a list with dates. ?

For my education class I have to start my teacher interviews next week. Then, I have to start my observation of classrooms asskignments the first week of October.

*************************************
*************************************
*************************************

Satruday the 25th as most of you know already- Chris and I went to the Colts Pre-season game with my mom and my grandmother. The tickets were for thier "birthdays" We had a total blast! I'm loading the pictures now. Hopefully they will start moving a little faster.

The game was awesome We stayed till shortly after Manning and the other starters came out. Which was the whole first half of the game! AND--- we learned that sitting 13 rows from the field is A HECK OF A LOT BETTER then sitting 13 rows from the ceiling. Who whudda thunk it? But Yeah! We were 13 rows from the field in section 144.

Grandma is like a football know it all and neer accuse her of having poor eye vision. She was calling plays before the refs even had time to grab the yellow flags. On a fumble recovery made by the colts- She said, "Don't get excited, that was a dead ball- he'd already touched the ground."I said, "Peytons coming out grandma and you know he won't walk all the way out there for nothing." Sure enough, two seconds later- the Lions are challenging the play. Good eyes Grandma.

Chris got some extra excitment at the game- Marvin Harrison ran right by him! He was pretty excited about that! I was just oblivious to the whole thing, though Grandma says she saw him coming before he got that close.

We were hoping to buy Makenna a Colts jerzey and found these really cute onesies that were made out of the nylon material, but they only had them in blue and we wanted one in pink. So we went inside to visit the merchandise booths and found a Colts cheerleader teddybear that we love'd for her, so we got her that for her birthday.

Outside the stadium we bought scratch off tickets from the hoosier lottery booth. Mom and Grandma won some hats which you will see when you look through the pictures.

COLTS WON!

*******************************
********************************
********************************

Our new apartment is working out just great. The guy from upstairs MIKE, brought his kids down to meet us- well to meet Chris I have not really been home at anytime to talk to mike. Chris wasn't home though so I told him to go upstairs when gets comfortable and say hello. Which he did for about 3 hours on the only night I have been or will be home this week. But I guess maybe I'll get to talk with him once my committment to CEC is done.

********************************
*********************************
********************************

This is very cool stuff right here:: We got our AMTRAK Rewards cards last week! Which means- we have officially been on the trains too much! :) We are thinking about purchasing a 10 ride ticket which will be five trips to champaign for 120.00 which is totally worth it for 10 rides. because it now costs anywhere from 12 - 35 dollars each leg for each of us. So 120 for 10 trips is only..... 12 bucks a leg. plus that 6.50 commuter fare.

****************************
**************************
*****************************

We did go to Champaign over labor day for Makenna's birthday party- which was a BLAST! I'll have those pictures loaded sometime soon! She is such a cutie. Brent and Amanada were excellent hosts'. There was yummy snacks- the most beautiful cake for a first birthday ever- and it was yummy with the fudge in it! But I am out of time so I will post about that tomorrow or sunday when I got more time to add the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment