Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Just a real quick update

Things are going well for us. We will be in Illinois this weekend for Megan's Wedding. Megan and I were the best of friends at the beginning of junior high. I'm so happy for her and I can not wait to get to meet her soon-to-be husband.

I have been going tanning for the trip to Florida and I am allergic to the lotion I have been using! Thankfully the irritation is finally going away. My elbows and heels were itching like crazy for a few days there. Hopefully I'll have some color when we get to Florida so I won't blind everyone- it's warm enough in October to wear shorts there right?

I gotta say- it's getting chilly out early this year! Last year we were in shorts until October this year, not so much.

Things are going good at the bank for me. I had a 20 shortage the other day but I know where I made my mistake and won't be making it again hopefully! My 'sponsor' wasn't concerned she said the first time, it's okay. :( I was hoping there would be no first time but hey..

My last day of work at CHUCK E CHEESE'S is WEDNESDAY! I work 5 - close and that will be it. Finished. I hate to leave Mihir and Mama T hanging like that but it is way to hard and I want to take a full school load in January. So that is what I am doing.

I also did my teacher interview today. The teacher is really, really nice and offered to let me observe her classroom for my observation study due Oct. 18. Which is great because she is the perfect age- first grade. so I'm excited.

Chris is having a difficult time modifying a ACCESS ?? program thing. Anyone got any good advice, drop him a line. He spent all day today at work working on it. He even bought a book and has been working with that for days. I can tell he is coming along with it though because he keeps showing me what nifty things he added each night.

My car broke down and is in the CEC parking lot at mishawaka! Hopefully Chris can take me to work WED and fix it then. If not we will be going tomorrow night to try and fix it again! We don't know what is wrong with it to be honest. The battery is strong- we know it was locked in DRIVE while it was actually parked. ?? I don't know. I just hope it will start right up when we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment