Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

5-0, 5-0 Here we go, here we go

Exiting news Chris has managed to get two written warnings for his headlight being out this month! So hopefully he will get that fixed tomorrow. This week I made 2 referrals at work and I sold the first signature line of cedit that the branch has made since it's preapproval offer started. Yeah for me! The branch manager and office manager were so excited I was turning bright red while they were cheering! :)

Chris and I spent last saturday babysitting Devon while Casi, Shane and Austin went to a party. I'll upload and post those pictures tomorrow on my day off. I observed another classroom for my education class- this time it was a 6th grade language arts class. All they worked on for both classes were writing a memoir so it was pretty boring because there was nothing going on- thankfully the classes are only 47 mintes long.

No comments:

Post a Comment