Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, October 19, 2007


We are back from vacation! I will be posting pictures and videos soon- hopefully Monday so check back Tuesday! If Rene from The horror make-up show stops by I'll put your video up first Monday!

I did want to post about work today! It was exciting- first thing after I get my drawer ready- I got my fingers snagged (I call it more like SLAMMED) in the safe door. Now that door is steel- very heavy. It hurt like a ***Your Choice****. I was surprised I didn't cry- I guess it was too painful it sort of bypassed the whole need for crying. So no one saw me jump and grab my fingers so I thought, "I'll just play it off and go to my window and slowly move my fingers without anyone having to know how blond I am.

Basically the door is so heavy and I didn't want it to slam shut I tried stopping it with only one hand and that doesn't work so wellwhen the door weighs more than you do. Needless to say I didn't pull my fingers out of the way fast enough- however- I did get it slowed down and it didn't crush my bones.

I did need to ask for a band aid because my index finger had a little blood from where I pulled it as the door started closing. So Carrie asked, ''what's you do, let me see it...'' then she went to get me a band aid and next thing I know, I'm being woke up from a deep sleep.
I'm told that I must have gone into shock because the pain from the door was too much for body too handle. Which is why the pain in my fingers that I had before I passed out was totally gone when I came too.
I got a nice little rug burn mark on my face from the carpet that I thought I would share with you.


As I told Chris. the worst feeling in the world is when I was coming around again. Like I just remember looking out the drive through window then my ears started ringing then I'm being woke up. Carrie nor Andy saw me fall because she was getting the band aid and Andy was playing with papers for the courier. Like I always thought if I was ever going to pass out I would know it, but no, not this time. I've totally lost that 20 seconds or so of my life. :( But it was so scary because I had no clue where I was at while I was getting up. I thought "I've already woken up today" but that's all I could think of then it was like silent static throughout my body. I know I never want to slam my fingers in the safe door again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment