Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Whew!


Hey, Hey! I got all the pictures uploaded now! All 325 of them! I probably should have split them up into two albums, it takes it a minute to open up. But HEY! We did a lot of fun things such as This Helicopter ride with Brent and Amanda where we saw Disney and other fun things from the a birds eye view.



Check us out at Universal where we spent four days, and most of our money. See the very cool putt-putt course we beat. Check out Makenna just being such a little cutie and see the rest of the family just hanging out. Most of the pictures we took using our Birthdays/Anniversary/next years birthdays present from my mom and dad. A new VideoCamcorder. It's awesome.



I'll have videos posted as I get them up. I'm still playing catch up with school homework and trying to get my volunteer things done (I have to get a TB shot for this!) But a fun thing I did take time to do was order some more of the makeup that Amanda got me for my birthday :)



I just wanted to prove to Ashley and Austin that we really did meet Scooby-Doo and Shaggy. And look at our faces, you just might think we seen a ghost or something!





No comments:

Post a Comment