Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Vacation is on the way!

Right on! Vacation is only a mere 5 days a way and I am ready! I think we are going to sea world and going to ride air boats in swamps :0 you know like they do on CSI:Miami. Other than that- I do no know what we are going to be doing. There has been talks of Universal Studios, Disney - but who knows.

I did my first classroom observation yesterday for my education class. I really didn't get to observe because she had me working! I was to work the Art Station and the Student Teacher was doing all the teaching because another teacher's son got sick and had to leave. So... I need to go back.

But to make that trip even more exciting - one of the boys in the classroom got suspended for bringing a knife to school that morning. Isn't that nice? It was like a 'welcome' the teacher said.

Chris is getting a little overworked at work. He's ran into some problems with sending guys away on jobs just to find out the salesman over exaggerated the problem to the service department and no tech was actually needed, nor were they wanted. Then one job site didn't have any materials and said they thought that Sullair would be bringing them. So it was a bust.

I don't know if I told you but my car is back. Safe and sound. It's not the same though ;( When you switch gear stick thing it's just off... you put it in reverse but it doesn't look like reverse and it won't click when you pull it from R to D. So I have to look down every time instead of just counting the clicks.

Well - I got more school work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment