Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Girls Weekend

The girls had their last Ice Skating recital of the season. Chris and I drove down to D-ville Saturday after I got off work. We made it to the Civic Center with about 20 minutes to spare. The girls were awesome, and you can check out videos on YouTube of them (link is on Kristina's blog). I didn't take any pictures because Kris was video taping them all. I didn't sit next to my husband, I sat next to Rachel's boyfriend!! LOL, I can't believe she is dating now! Growing up way tooooo fast.

Ashley spent the night at Grandma's with Chris and I. On Sunday I did her make up, and we played outside in the great weather while we waited for Lynnse and Megan to pick me up. The girls and I went to Rosemont to spend the evening with Chelsea Handler - Awesome!





No comments:

Post a Comment