Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Timed Test Should be the length of the Class!

Took the second test for my education class...no score right away like the last one. Probably a good thing considering it almost bedtime. Last time I cried for like thirty minutes, and then couldn't stop thinking about it for hours. I don't think I did terrible, I know I missed at least three points on one question because I didn't have enough time to answer it. We got 60 minutes to answer 52 questions with two of them requiring several sentences for the answer. This is a face-to-face course, and she opts for the online test to be all "green". But...I think that since it is a face-to-face class - I should have AT LEAST that long to take the exam. I hate open book exams, and I hate timed exams, annnnd THIS is both! Either she wants me to learn the material or she doesn't...First of all, telling ME that it is an open book test is a death sentence because I CAN'T STUDY for open book tests (yes, I have a very serious defect!) Second, giving an open book test and a short time limit is even more deadly. Stupid, I'm paying the school good money to pay these people to teach me .... I want to learn it (Yes, I do). Grr.. even I do get a decent grade on it - I'm still going to be upset!

No comments:

Post a Comment