Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, April 02, 2010

Welcome Spring!

Seems to be that all I do is write essays, and short reports these days. Even my math instructor has reduced the number of assigned problems this semester, so that really takes up no time at all to do. Yay! Now, if I can just stay away from other Internet traps long enough to write these three papers - Life would be grrrreat!

Chris is in Murfreesboro hanging at mom and dad's until dad arrives later this afternoon. They are driving together down to Biloxi to visit Thom, Heidi and Matthew. Mom will be there, so hopefully they all have fun at Chuck E's celebrating Mathews Birthday. I'll post the photos from Austin's birthday at Chuck E's in Kokomo this weekend.

We still have yet to get our taxes done - Don't let us forget now! If I remember, I am going to ask a girl at work who did hers again, because I think it is time we finally stopped going all the way to Kokomo to get them done. haha, that's a long hike.

I've been enjoying to weather! Sitting out on the side porch with my laptop working on homework (or rather, with the intentions of working on homework). The wind is breezy, but warm. Welcome Spring! I'm a slacker, but hopefully this weekend I will get to the flowers. Some are a blooming, while I want to plant some new. Pictures will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment