Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, July 19, 2010

GAGA

I was hoping to get pictures of the Lady Gaga concert here real quick, but since they are on Casi's camera and it takes her longer to load things then it does me - I'll just post some other people's stuff from the concert.


Thursday I drove to Gary to take my test in the morning instead of waiting till my afternoon class, and Chris came home early from work so we could get on the road. We drove to Indianapolis and met Mom, Casi, Shane, Austin and Devon at Roadhouse for dinner. Chris drove Casi and I to the concert and everyone else went to swim at the waterpark hotel.

The concert was absolutely amazing and I'm so glad I got to share it with my sister Casi! (Thanks for the tickets Dad!) We were in the 11th row of section 13 - it was freaking awesome!