Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Class & Brazil

So...This summer class is kicking my boootaaaaay! Up till midnight, 1 am every night doing equations, balancing a hundred formulas really stinks - but surprisingly - I'm enjoying it at the same time. I bet I would have really like Chemistry if I would have taken it as a regular semester instead of a hybrid - then I could have really enjoyed it and learned it.

My instructor is awesome because he really wants us to understand it, so he lets us make notes for the quiz and he gives us a study guide to use during the quiz. It kinda goes with how I feel about this type of thing - the more you make me write it - the better I'm gonna learn it.

As for Brazil, if you're wondering - Since we are selling the JetSki - Chris and I have decided to use part of the money to get me to Brazil so we can take advantage of his free airfare there for work. He is going to extend his week long trip by a few days. I will fly there at the end of the week and we will stay with Bela and her family for a few day - wish it could be a longer trip, but what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment