Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Pictures? What are those!?!

Dad painted my nails for the colts game. I can't believe I let him do that, but they actually don't look too bad. That little basket on the table is the cutest gift that Ashley made for me. It is all blue and white/silver for the Colts. It has blue nail polish, white nail polish, a bracelet, chap stick and a pen all hot-glued to blue and silver sticks, and then a ball Christmas ornament in the middle. And... I absolutely love it.














Here we are at our seats with the Hoffman's. They are our neighbors, and they have been looking forward to this game since we got the tickets! Glad they could keep us company at the game, because they are super fun. And the Colts won - as we heard people saying - "Colts not only had to be the Jaguars, they had to beat the officials too." It was a poorly called game on several occasions. We are so sad that it was our last game of the season. My dad, brother and his kids Robert and Jenny are taking our seats for the Titans game over New Year's.