Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Whew!

Twelve days of classes left at college... Twelve days till vacation at work. I am debating on classes to take next semester. I have my degree completed with the exception of the Praxis test, which I will register for at the start of the year.

My advisor...has advised me... to take a second biology class, another level 200 English class, and another Sociology class with my "free" semester to save money when I transfer. So, the Bio class is not offered at a time that I can participate in, and the only sociology class being offered that I haven't already taken is Multicultural Society... and I'm taking Multicultural Classrooms now, so I am really not interested in another multicultural class at the moment. SO... I THINK (at least at this moment) I have decided to take Social Psychology and Technical Writing. The psych classes transfers as a sociology class at PNC... so... I'm assuming it will be alright.

Christmas is just around the corner! Where has the year gone!!?!! I am so not ready for it. Shopping and Decorating left to finish in a hurry, but I think I'll be alright. Can't wait to see all the family though!