Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, May 09, 2011

Ouchies....

Been a terrible day in the pain department. I think I am having that/those(?) Round Ligament pain(s) in the worst kind of way. I had some pains earlier in the pregnancy, but all was good - today I had it happen twice - and the first time I had to leave the classroom because I was in so much pain there were tears just flooding down my face. I called the DR office, they suggested I try waiting the pain out, and if it is not totally painless within thirty minutes then call them back, or if I notice any of several symptoms they mentioned then go right to the ER room. They also suggested I go home and rest with my feet up - but the pain did go away and one of the MO students was sleeping in the "quiet" room - So I took all of fourth and most of fifth period and just rested on the oversized-ultra comfy chair and ottoman in there so that teacher could go back to her classroom. So it wasn't my classroom - but it was better than taking another half day off just to come home and do the same thing - might as well get paid to rest when it benefits other teachers. lol!