Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weather Tired?

Funny how the weather can make you so stinking tired! I have been on the brink of taking a nap all day long - too tired to enjoy the yard sales between rain falls - Chris and I picked up the Port-A-Pit Chicken we bought for the Exchange Club, took pictures of Emilia and her friends in their prom attire (All were just stunning!), went out for dinner, went to watch "Something Borrowed" (Very cute, little too Chicky for Chris though I'm pretty sure I heard him snore at one point! lol - and the dude in it looks just like even better than Tom Cruise 20 years ago! BONUS!)

So I couldn't sleep at bedtime. I took a bath, still couldn't sleep. Now I'm just going to post some pictures of the scrapbook pages I have completed for you. There are five all together, but one won't be done till we find out if we're having a boy or a girl, another won't be done till I run out of room for "bump" pictures and need to start another one, and one is a small month-by-month account - so it won't be done till the baby arrives! There are others to do, but I just have not gotten around to starting them yet. Here you go:


"The First Ultra Sound"
- March 17th @ 2:45
-Length: 4CM
-Heart Rate: 174
-Short Story.


It's Positive!!! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment