Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Thanks Greg!

We had a wonderful time entertaining one of Chris's coworkers who is in town this week. I made Lasagna (as FB people know, splattered a Colts shirt - boooo!) steamed Broccoli, and fresh Strawberry slices with a Sugar Cream pie for dessert. Beers for the guys, Water for me. the only thing to have made the night better would have been a World Cup victory by Team USA, but I'm just happy they were in the final - very proud people here!

Eh.. I guess one more thing would have made the night better for me.... if the newest batch of pies would have set up right. That was the first time I've ever ruined a SC pie... and it was 4 of them. Chris said it's no big deal... I said, "No big deal? Do you know how much time and energy it takes to make and roll out that crust!?!" I think because I was trying to rush and get them in the oven before Greg got here I may not have treated my sugar mixture with as much attention as it would have liked.


No comments:

Post a Comment