Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Schedule Maker

The photo above may have been a perfect picture to describe my everyday life since Katelyn. Cooking, Cleaning, Caring for Baby with the two weekly trips to the Grocery, and the occasional StoryTime fun when we were up and felt like driving into town. The point is, I at least had the option to make or not make an event depending on how K and I felt, but that has changed. THIS is the first week of many where Katelyn's sports and activities run my schedule.

Here is our week:

Monday: Stroller Baby Group
Tuesday: Swim Class
Wednesday: Story Time
Thursday: Swim Class.

At least Story Time is still optional (optional being cost free) - There is a little hope that I can remain in my pj's until leaving to go pick up Victoria at least one day each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment