Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

All the same stuff, with a few inbetween

This week has been a relaxing semi-busy one.

Chris has been doing a really kick butt job at keeping the house clean and still making that 1.5 hour drive to work everyday. We got to hang out Tuesday night, for which Chris made the best NY Strip steaks ever with mashed potatoes and corn! We watched NCIS and Chris went to bed while I stayed up to watch Search for the Next Doll--

Sisely- I'm pretty sure I misspelled that, got eliminated this week - which was a good thing. She was REALLY starting to bother me. First she was all cool and then she became this whiny baby that was crying over stupid stuff - she should stick to the rock band.

Anyway- Wednesday night we think we just hung out at the house. I love Criminal Minds on CBS so I know I watched that. I think we called it an early night.

Thursday was my day off - I worked on my homework and put the laundry away and worked out. School is going fantastic by the way! It's difficult to put the effort I want to put into my essays with working 55 hours a week and taking on online class on top of that, but with many late nights and early mornings I manage to stay caught up.

Thursday evening I caught up with Chris at the mall and we went to the dollar theater to watch "BECAUSE I SAID SO..." We both agree, it's a good movie and Mandy Moore acts a lot better in it than she had in her first 3 movies. I really enjoyed watching her in this one, I love A WALK TO REMEMBER, but you almost couldn't tell she was acting in this one...and it was REALLY, REALLY FUNNY!

Yesterday, Friday, Chris had what we thought would be a short day with only a 10am meeting in Peru, IN (30 minutes from the house). We had planned on going to see Brent, Amanda and Makenna yesterday but his meeting got pushed back and he didn't go home till 4pm. With me having to work today (Saturday) we decided to take Casi and the boys out for dinner at Sirloin Stockade.

No comments:

Post a Comment