Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ghost Rider

Sunday evening Chris and I took advantage of our FIVE BUCK CLUB membership :) and went to go see GHOST RIDER! It's almost time for it to leave the theaters I'm betting but it was pretty good. Reminded me a lot of Dare Devil, I don't know how everyone else feels about it, but I thought it was missing something. I thought it was good, but couldn't get past the feeling that one important element was missing. I don't know, Chris says it was good all around.

They did an amazing job with the whole teenager looking like the adult thing. Man that was great. I hate when they do the grow up stuff and you can't tell which person they are supposed to be! But it's worth going to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment