Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fun, Fun

I bought some steaks from Save-A-Lot this week and Chris cooked them on the grill Friday. I lounged around on the couch while Chris also made Mashed potatoes... don't think I'm lazy, it was his night to cook. The steaks were YUMMY. Chris knows how to cook 'em!





Saturday Chris did a lot! He got his hair cut, got his oil changed and cleaned the house. I had to work until 1, after that we made our way to Danville. We went out to eat with mom, dad and Grandma in Eugene, IN. There is a fun little restaurant called Covered Bridge Restaurant. Here Chris and I are walking across the Bridge.









This is what Chris does to entertain himself while he drives.


















I bought some new mineral concealer and I wanted to make sure it blends. I actually have no base makeup on in this picture. Just concealer in a few spots...like under my dark eyes!


For mothers day we were going to go fishing. It was raining and windy, we decided to just stay in. The girls spent the night at Grandma's with us when we woke up we all watched Nancy Drew. Then we got ready to go to Monicals and met up with Kristina and Vicki (Dustin's mom). Check out the Girls' site to see their new hair cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment