Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Saturday.. of yeah there is more...

So I had to work Saturday and managed to get a good deep sleep once I finally fell asleep. Chris dropped me off and he went into to work for the day to catch up on a few more things. On our way home we decided to take Isabela to Subway (she had been asking for it) and then to see Madagascar 2. The food was good, the movie was good! Then we went to Wal-Mart to pick up some photos, and then to wal greens for wrapping paper. Then I started to make the meatballs... talk about a disaster...

I turned the juice on high to heat it up while I formed the meatballs... and forgot to turn it down! So the bottom of the pan was nasty burnt. Chris tried to save it by finishing the meatballs in another pan... nice thought, but the burnt smell was already in the taste of the sauce! So we ended up ordering Chinese food. So much for saving money from eating out. ;)

I think today I will make the Cornish Hens and we can have left over Chilli one more time, and that will make up for the double eat-out Saturday. Hopefully we will also get the tree decorated and presents wrapped.

I also have a take-home test, an annotated bibliography and a report on Patrick Henry to finish. I had last week with no school, this week with no work. I hate to leave just Carrie and Andrew to work by themselves, but if Carrie is taking the next week off with just Andrew and I to do it, I think it is OK. :) That is what is keeping me from feeling guilty, and by-gosh I'm going to enjoy my vacation from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment