Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

This Weeeeeeekeeeeend!!!

I am excited to report that I do not have any classes next week for the Holidays! Still have to work, but hey I'll take a break anywhere I can get it at this point. I'm now rockin' the Ivy Tech gear...A navy polo and a black sweatshirt both with a green Ivy Tech logo...hahaha

So the weekend! I'm excited because tomorrow is my FAIRSHARE Day. It's my paid day off for giving one hour pay every payday to the United Way. I was originally going to go on the book club field trip to the Museum of Science and Industry with the school. But now I'm still riding the bus down there, but Chris is taking a vacation day, and we decided to have Isabella sneak away from school for A DAY OF LEARNING at the museum also. Chris and her will be driving down behind the bus. After we are done at the museum we are going to do one more thing in Chicago (I can't say just yet:)

Then we are going to spend the night at my momma's house to get our tree ornaments, and get us some Monicals. And around Noon on Saturday we are going to Brent and Amanda's to hang out with them and Makenna. Who knows what we'll do while were there....Brent thinks we might be able to get bowling lanes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment