Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Superman = Chris

Wednesday night I had class, which left Chris to attend the Soccer Banquet with Isabella. He was already in bed when I got home from class, but Isabela told me that he saved the night at the banquet! Apparently there was technical difficulties with the PowerPoint equipment and he was the one to go over there and get it all working correctly. Kudos to Chris!
***************************
I got my last essay back for my English class. I got a 97%! This time the teacher did not write any comments on the paper like she did the last one, "playing devils advocate" she said. I lost 30 points on my previous one and asked her what exactly warrants 30 points? And she said couldn't answer so she gave me 10 points back and then 5 extra credit points. So this paper I am much happier with. I got another 100% on my Math test for the last chapter. Who knew I would actually like Advanced Algebra!?!
***************************

No comments:

Post a Comment