Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

300th Post! And Updates

Exciting News! This is our 300th post to this blog. Really climbing those charts.

In other, equally as exciting news I'm sure, FINALS ARE DONE WITH! Though my classes are finished I still have homework- I never did finish that take home 2 page essay for history, so the teacher was nice enough to give me until Sunday night to email it to her. She Rocks.

I did not post that I think like a week in a half, two weeks ago Chris got in an accident while on a business trip to Michigan. Today he got official notice from work that they will not pay for anything, and they sent him to a website of corporate policies that says you should not drive your personal vehicles for business...but yet they have been paying him mileage for the past year for driving his own vehicle... nobody could have said anything sooner??

This week has been a bust on dinner s you can tell... ????????'s in the dinner box. I have been so busy with school work and work that the house been a little more than slightly neglected the past two weeks....so grocery shopping has not been done, and we have spent a large amount of cash (or debit actually) on fast food, and my stomach is feeling it. I'm not a huge fast food fan anyway, so this week has been horrible. Tonight I didn't even want to eat dinner because it involved fast food. Tomorrow will also because I work 10:15 - 6:15 and I don't want to go grocery shopping all the way across town at 8 in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment