Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's all most over...

This is my last week of classes this semester. I am so busy! With work, school, Volunteering and having a teenager. :)Actually she is pretty easy, much better than a baby...but I'm so ready for a break all the same. I requested new years and that weekend off from work and got scolded last night by my boss. but...hopefully I'll get it off anyway so I can join the family party in TN. I'm to the point where I'm so tired of being made to feel guilty for requesting time off that I think it would be easier to just find another job. I think I am going to make the 31st a vacation day (since I am loosing 8 hours anyway), the 1st we are closed, and then Friday, and Saturday can be like my normal two days off....since it is finals week and I've been working full-time hours because we are short staffed, I'm so stressed with everything that my face is breaking out, my house is a disaster zone (though chris tries to tidy up every now and again), and my 2 page essay for history- due thursday- has not even been thought about. (and now spell check is not working, so sorry for any mistakes)

No comments:

Post a Comment