Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Fun Weekend




This weekend was relaxing and great. IvyTech had a 'night at the IMAX' on Friday, I bought our tickets for $5 each and then bought 2 popcorn/drink meals for $3 each. Chris, Isabela and her friend Theresa picked me up from work (because we would have been late if I drove home, then we drove to the IMAX)... We watched THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL. It was really good, and Will Smith's little boy had me wanting to cry when he was crying! He really looked sad. Anyway we all got IvyTech pens and leather notepad cases for showing up. (We love free stuff).


After the movie we went to steak-n-shake and talked and ate for over an hour. Then we decided Theresa should just spend the night. So her mom said yes, and the girls did their thing all night, and all morning...well they slept all morning, but then they hung out all afternoon, and all evening, till around 7pm she was finally told it was time to be home. I had to work Saturday morning, Chris went in to work too... then he went shopping and made Beef and Noodles with Mashed Potatoes- YUMMY!! And it was a MUCH NEEDED home cooked meal! Then around 4:30 Chris and I went grocery shopping, while the girls stayed here. Chris and I rented Horton Hears a WHO and 88 Minutes. Both good movies.


Then Sunday Isabela slept till almost 1pm. I did my essay and got it submitted, and Chris cooked the Stuffed Tenderloin for lunch. It's a keeper! We watched some football, a movie and then Chris took Isabela to the mall to buy new jeans while I did laundry and played on the Internet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment