Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Anniversary Planned!

Today I booked our 5 year anniversary trip back to Jamaica for August. First we stayed at Sandals Montego Bay, this time we are trying Sandals Ochos Rio. The good news is that the trip actually cost about $500 less than what we actually put aside for it. Bonus- guess we'll do the Dunn River Falls tour this time, and have a little something left over for next trip.

Oh yeah, I have the Christmas post done, but I needed the pictures from Bela's Camera which she has loaded now, I'll get it up first thing in the morning...after I get laundry squared away, but before we take Isabela to the airport to spend a few days with Chris' mom in TN.

No comments:

Post a Comment