Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Holy Crap...That was Fun!!!


Sunday Chris and I took Isabela and her friend Rachel Skiing in Michigan. There are 7 trails for all levels. Rachel is a skier and Chris has skied multiple times, but it was Isabela and mine first time....man was it fun! I almost got so nervous that I wanted to find excuses not to go... but as soon as I went down the bunny hill I was so excited. Such a rush. I went down the next level hill, rolled a little on my first try, but nailed it clean the second time. There was a bit of an emergency on the hill as a young boy had fallen and was hurt. I managed to stop and holler at Chris and Rachel to get help... His parents were just kneeling next to him, when I walked up at first he was unconscious, but he soon woke up. Chris cleared the area for the emergency personnel. We can only assume that he is alright. Above is a picture when we first arrived, Chris and I on our ski's, Chris in the Cafeteria enjoying a short break, Chris, Rachel and me getting off the ski lift, and then us when we were leaving. We are definitely going to return there.















No comments:

Post a Comment