Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just an FYI:

My Cell-Phone got Jacked while I was shopping at the Good-Will!! My number has been suspended while we work out getting another phone. That's right, I was all messed up and I set my cellphone down to put clothes in the bag for the bag sale and I walked away about three rows, remembered I set it down, went back to get it and it was G-O-N-E. Chris started calling it right away and I had it on LOUD ringer, and nothing... Someone done snatched it in less then two minutes. Of all the places we went today I had to set it down at the place people go for cheap junk... and michigan city ain't exactly overflowing with honesty. Some people... grrr... I'm mad, but mostly mad at myself... poor Chris he'll be taking the brunt of my frustration, as I said very clearly, "Don't let me forget my phone" when i set it down. But he knows I don't really blame him and I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment