Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It happened again. Woke up every 20 minutes with throbbing ears that feel like they are going to explode, a deep headache that ran from the back of my neck to my eye balls. I got class this morning, and I don't want to go. Normally I am always very excited for class, but not so much when I feel like this. I took 2 rapid release this morning, it seems to be helping for the moment. Isabela's school got cancelled last night for today. I'm not sure how much snow we have, but it is way more than our fair share. Maybe we can try to go snowboarding later... I know I am going to get called into work today though, I can feel it. Carrie had to call off once this week for not being able to get out of her drive because of drifts. That is one thing I do not miss about living in the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment