Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

:::Sniff, Sniff:::

So Yesterday was pretty emotional. First, I took Isabela to the high school because school was cancelled on her last two days, and she still had finals to take. So we went to see if she had to take them that morning. Thankfully the counselor said she will tell the teachers to just average her grade out. Then I took her home, and went to class. Then I came home, we watched Gossip Girl online, and then we loaded her bags into the car. Chris came home, we got our last sweet tea's together and ate at Chili's in Mishawaka. Then we headed to the airport and away she flew. I could not concentrate during my math class last night it was terrible. We are really going to miss having her with us... but she has to come back because she had too much stuff to pack it all up this time. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment