Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, February 20, 2009



Call me crazy, but why does Taylor Swift call herself "the scarlet letter" in Love Story? Every time I hear that song (and I really like that song) I cringe at that line"you were Romeo, I was the scarlet letter." ...Just to clear this up, when I say herself, I don't mean like herself, herself personally obviously so no one needs to think I'm saying she can't write a song just to write a song, I'm just saying.. THE SCARLET LETTER.... seems a bit odd to me. Instead of "I'm not a policeman, I'm a princess" we'll be hearing "I'm not a princess, I'm a scarlet letter" Perhaps I should look it up, but is there an alternative to the scarlet letter from the book...

1 comment:

  1. hmmm, I don't know but the guy is hot! Send us your friend id wii thingy and we'll send ours back.

    ReplyDelete