Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, February 06, 2009

Traveling Fool

Just applied for my Passport this morning. As long as I completed the form correctly I should be ready to travel outside the country by air in just a few short weeks. As you may have read (or heard) we are going back to Jamaica for our five year anniversary this August. Before when we went you know we could travel with our birth certificates, but now we can't. Chris got his sometime last year for work...which panned out well because I was already wise the cash only rule. Which really was not true because I could have written a check just no debit/credit cards. So sign me up whenever, I'm almost ready to travel the world... ;)

1 comment: